Septic Systems Septic Tank/Leach Field Installation
Chamberlain Septic and Sewer is the team to trust when it comes to the complete installation of new septic systems. Whether at a newly constructed home, existing home or a commercial property, our team has the experience and knowledge necessary to work on any size septic system project. We are a family owned business with over 47 years of field experience working with septic systems and sewer lines. Our team has the knowledge and experience to complete the installation that fits your needs.
We offer both poly and concrete septic tanks for installation. The selection is based on your property’s space and access to the installation area.
We also offer the following types of septic systems…..
1) Conventional septic systems using existing soil on your property
2) Raised fill sand beds using health department leach sand
3) Presby non-mechanical aerobic septic systems using advanced enviro-septic pipes
4) Multi-Flo Wastewater Treatment systems are mechanical systems designed for special
applications such as small yards, along waterways or bad existing soil conditions
5) Nayadic Wastewater Treatment systems are mechanical systems without an additional trash
tank in front of the wastewater treatment system
6) Pump Stations are designed to lift the wastewater to a higher located leachfield
We will recommend the correct septic system design for your property and needs. Each town and or
county has rules regarding which system can be approved for your property. We work with county
health departments, all towns and engineers.
Please call us for more information